Introducing the Founder, Theresa Lynch
Theresa has over 30 years of education and experience working as a classroom teacher, Reading Specialist/Consultant, Adjunct College Instructor, and Staff Development Trainer in the public sector, as well as that of home educator where she continued to work with children, teachers, and parents. She is passionate about teaching, learning, and kids. Her greatest passion lies in teaching those deemed unteachable. She loves demonstrating that all students ARE indeed teachable, and with GOD all things are possible.
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration
- Master of Science: Reading
- Sixth Year Professional Diploma of Advanced Studies in Reading
- Comprehensive Orton-Gillingham Trained from Institute of Multi-Sensory Education (2019)
- Reading & Language Arts Consultant, K-12 (097) from Connecticut State Department of Education (1990)
- Elementary Education Certification Pre-K-8 (001) from Connecticut State Department of Education (1986)
- Standardized Test Administrator issued by Bob Jones University Press (Active)
When Theresa is not helping clients build their best learning life, she enjoys spending time with her husband, George, two sons, Chris and Matt, and her mom, whom she has been caring for with the help of her brother.