Have you asked yourself these questions or pondered these concerns?
- Is your child struggling in school?
- Do you know what kind of learner your child has become?
- Would you like to know which strategies, books, lessons, and curricula will best fit the needs, strengths, and challenges specific to your child?
- Do you need support as you work with your child?
- Are you under pressure to find the time to help your child?
- Are the constant demands for your time and energy making it impossible to address your child’s needs?
- Would you like someone to come along side of you and work WITH you as you help your child succeed academically, socially, and emotionally?
- Would you like someone to evaluate your child and develop a program that not only meets his/her needs but also exceeds expectations?
- Would you like someone to work with your child to build his/her learning life to reach that untapped potential?
The Antidote: An Invitation Cup of tea or coffee?
Let Theresa show you how your child can be all that GOD has created him to be, despite any difficulty or challenge.
Let her show you how you, the parent or teacher, can help the student maximize his greatest potential, and become who he was created to become.
These sound like mere words, yet they are her heart and soul; she has had both personal and professional experience applying these truths. Her life’s work speaks volumes. Authentic success is attainable.
Come have a cup of tea or coffee with Theresa. All initial 20 minute consultations are face-to-face and free.
She has the credentials, experience, dedication, and compassion necessary to help your child fulfill his/her greatest potential and exceed expectations.